MOND SOA : Standards based security, routing, mediation, monitoring and Lifecycle Management
MOND SOA Platform
MOND SOA Platform enables IT Departments to establish decision rights for the development, deployment, operations and management of new services.
It enables monitoring and reporting of services for communicating governance results.
MOND offers the most agile solution in todays products to build and operate a service oriented architecture.
It does not require large project teams and massive up front investments. MOND is a proven, modern agile solution that delivers immediate value, lower risk and grows with your needs.
- Speed to Market
- Turn developers into SOA Experts
- Service Re-use
- Service Composition
- Model-driven Implementation
How MOND can help realize the benefit
- MOND SOA platform enhances the ability to rapidly build, configure and assemble services to form innovative solutions that can be consumed by internal and external actors.
- MOND is the first SOA tool that auto-generates all the plumbing code required for SOA architecture. It dramatically reduces deployment time and complexity to return value more quickly.
- MOND SOA Integration framework enables architects and programmers to build complex services using Wizards. These services can use Complex Business Rules, Decisiom tables, Database Integration etc.
- MOND SOA provides excellent documentation capabilities that enable usage of existing software modules instead of writing new ones, resulting in lower development and testing costs.
- MOND provides the ability to combine several services to create complex ones. MOND enables both Service Orchestration and Service Choreography.
- MOND with its strong browser based UML Designer and Web Services wizard enables Model-Driven Architecture (MDA). Any UML model can be exposed as a web service input or output, can be easily saved into any database, resulting in the ability to rapidly develop new function.
MOND enables Semantic Interoperability by using a common data dictionary model across all services. It ensures Regulatory compliance regarding the use of industry data standards.
Define and implement run-time policies. Capture performance and usage metrics according to policies.
Track and manage security and other policy exceptions.
Information about the services and its usage is stored in a central MOND repository that helps to prevent duplication and promote reuse.
Architects can alter services, create new major or minor versions and make changes without impacting consumers.
MOND enables any BPM, B2B, EAI or any Business rule to be exposed as a service that can be consumed by internal or external actors.
MOND automatically generates the documentation for any Web Service including the input and output parameters based on the descriptions provided by the developers.